Canton Manor is a provider of quality services and support for adults 18 years of age and older with intellectual and developmental disabilities. We focus on the individual, providing support to the person can become as independent as possible.
We use a person-centered approach to support – one that builds upon the individual’s abilities to participate in activities that honor the individual’s choices, strengths, and needs.
- Providing the least restrictive environment possible where individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities may reach and maintain their fullest potential and quality of life.
- Providing a residential facility that fosters a normal homelike atmosphere.
- Providing training in both formal and informal settings, which will promote individual growth intellectually, adaptively and socially.
- Providing education, service, and support to the individual, family, and community.
- Providing programs and recreational activities to be shared with the community to allow and enhance social interactions.
- Activities of daily living
- Pre-vocational skills development
- Supported employment
- Independent living skills
- Behavior management
- Psychiatric management
- Functional academics